Auto2Fit is a revolution tools and beats all other simliar ones in the area of nonlinear regression!
Almost all data analysis software packages (SPSS, SAS, Statistical,Origin Pro, DataFit, Stata or Systat) need end-users to provide/guess initial start values, and the successes of nonlinear regression computation are havily depended on those guessed data. Unfortunately, for most of people, the guesses of proper start values are nightmare.
With the unique, robust and high efficient optimation algorithms of "Global Levenberg-Marquardt" and "Global BFGS", proposed newly, Auto2Fit is no long to require the end-users to provide/guess initial start values (but with free random ones), the performance, however, is much better than any others. Auto2Fit has turned to be the best one for nonlinear regerssion analysis nowadays.
Auto2Fit is also a flexible, versatile, easiest-to-use tool in the areas of function optimization, equation solving, parameter estimation, combinational problems (like TSP) and chart drawing.
A number of optimization algorithms have been integrated in Auto2Fit:
1. Genetic Algorithm (GA): both encode/decode mode and real-value based mode, six crossover types and seven selection types
2. Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO): six schemes (2 standard and 4 new)
3. Differential Evolution (DE): ten schemes (5 new) and four routs (3 new)
4. Maximum Inherit Optimization (MIO): four schemes
5. Simulated Annealing (SA)
6. Simplex Method (SM)
7. Levenberg-Marquardt (LM): standard LM and Global LM
8. Quasi-Newton (BFGS): standard BFGS and Global BFGS
9. Self-Organizing Migrating Algorithms (SOMA)
10. Conjugate-Gradient Method (CGM)
11. Powell Optimization (OP)
12 Tabu Search (TS)
» version 3.0 - posted on 2005-05-20
EULA - End User License Agreement
Auto2Fit(R) Professional Version 3.0
Copyright (C) 1997-2005 CPC-X Software.
All Rights Reserved
License for use
The Auto2Fit is distributes as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Auto2Fit are exclusively owned by the author - CPC-X Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Auto2Fit, you MUST register.
3. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for Auto2Fit, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Auto2Fit on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchasers employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers. USAGE licenses are sold in units of 2-4, 5-10.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorising the USE of Auto2Fit, by the purchaser, the purchasers employees or acredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Auto2Fit on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Auto2Fit software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Auto2Fit unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Auto2Fit without written permission from the copyright holder. The Auto2Fit unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites. See details in "Readme" file or visit Auto2Fit home page: http://www.geocities.com/NeuralPower/
6. AUTO2FIT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSINGTHIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. Installing and using Auto2Fit signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Auto2Fit files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.